IDNO is the interfaith community’s sole resource in Oregon that addresses issues of accessibility and inclusion. IDNO offeres many different forms of support to help congregations integrate people with disabilities into their faith communities and places of worship.
- Direct access to all services and resources.
- Discounts on registration fees for IDNO’s workshops and conferences.
- Interactive experiences through IDNO’s blog sites.
- One-on-one technical consultation.
- Voting privileges at IDNO’s annual meeting.
Membership categories & annual dues:
- Individual or Family $25
- Agency, Organization, or Institution: $100
Mail membership form and dues to:
Interfaith Disabilities Network of Oregon
22115 NW Imbrie, Suite 237
Hillsboro, OR 97124